Suyash's Introduction

Hello Delegates!

My name is Suyash Sharma and I’m a junior studying economics and statistics. I am from Portland, Oregon but have never really stayed in one place my entire life; I was born in Australia and have lived in Botswana, South Africa, New York and now in Berkeley. My hobbies include doing anything in nature, watching sports (go Blazers), and traveling as much as possible. Something interesting I did last summer was I had the opportunity to visit Chobe National Park in the Okavango Delta (and almost get bitten by a crocodile).  


I have participated in Model UN since I was in middle school and am especially excited for this year's topics in the African Union. I think MUN is the best way for students to take their passion for international affairs and combine it with public speaking skills to develop new ideas and most importantly, have a great time! I look forward to the conference and getting the change to meet all the delegates. 

Comments

Popular Posts